Pressure Wash & Window Wash Insurance in Minnesota
The Joseph D. Walters Insurance agency is committed to providing the best window wash and pressure/power wash insurance in Minnesota. Unlike many other local agents, our team has nearly 40 years of experience in the mobile cleaning industry. Together with a national carrier, we’ve been writing insurance for contractors in this industry since 1978. Along the way we’ve learned the ins and outs of the industry and we know what kind of coverage will best protect you and your business.
Far too many contractors specializing in mobile cleaning services are underinsured. They’re working day to day with insufficient coverages that expose them and their assets to legal repercussions if they cause bodily injury or property damage. Furthermore, they’re working with agents that don’t fully understand what they do and the risks they’re exposed to everyday. Often times, underwriters at insurance carriers aren’t sure how to rate them, which typically leads to fluctuating or high premiums and paying too much for too little coverage.
Superior Insurance for Minnesota Power Wash/Window Wash Contractors
Joseph D. Walters Insurance has worked with a national insurance carrier to build a policy that addresses the specific insurance needs of Minnesota pressure washers and window cleaners. One that can be further customized based on a business owner’s individual needs that is backed by guaranteed pricing (no premium increase through the policy term) and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Most importantly, insurance coverage that is superior, not merely adequate. Coverage that gives you the peace of mind that your business is protected against most, if not all, of the things that jeopardize its profitability. From comprehensive liability protection to coverage available for your equipment or tools, we offer mobile cleaning contractors the policy and coverage they need.
Call for a Quote on Pressure Washing/Window Washing Insurance in Minnesota
From urban hubs like Minneapolis, St. Paul and Rochester to suburbs like Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Woodbury, Eagan, and Maple Grove, we insure window and pressure washers throughout the state of Minnesota. Call us today for a no-obligation quote. Included in our quotes are:
- Care Custody & Control (Including Broad Form Property Damage) – This is perhaps the most necessary, yet critically forgotten, insurance coverage needed by Minnesota power/pressure washers and window washers. Regrettably, it’s excluded from most standard business liability policies and agents unfamiliar with the industry often forget to mention it. This coverage protects you for damage to the customer’s property that you are working on. Sometimes referred to as the faulty workmanship coverage, it protects you from the mistakes or accidents you make. This coverage is built into all of our quotes.
- Liability Limits Up to $5,000,000 – Limits available from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 of liability insurance to cover bodily injury or property damage you or your employees are responsible for.
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation – This coverage is for jobs where commercial or larger property owners require you to waive the right of recovery for losses occurring on the job. We automatically include it in our insurance for Minnesota power and window wash businesses.
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsement- Certain customers of yours will want to be named as an additional insured on your policy. We include this endorsement automatically so there’s no waiting for a requested policy endorsement. You’re also able to provide quicker proof of insurance to any customer that wants to see they’ve been granted named insured status.
- Broad Form Inland Marine Coverage- This coverage is available to protect your business-critical equipment and tools, which includes any equipment that’s rented.
- Garagekeepers Liability Coverage – Any contractor that includes vehicle washing as part of their services will benefit from this optional coverage.
Our quotes are quick and to the point. We would love to learn more about your business and answer any questions you may have about Minnesota power wash and window wash insurance.