Window & Pressure Washing Insurance in Kentucky
Need insurance for a window or pressure washing business in Kentucky? Turn to the Joseph D. Walters Insurance Agency for better liability protection at a cost that’s very comparable to what other local agents charge for inferior coverages.
Liability insurance is critical in this industry. The last thing any mobile cleaning contractor wants is to learn their liability coverage, limits and endorsements are insufficient when they’re being sued for bodily injury or property damage claims. This is why every owner of a power wash or window cleaning business needs to be sure they’re carrying sufficient liability coverage.
We’ve seen it far too often at our agency. We talk to an owner of a power washing or window cleaning service that has business liability insurance through another agent or carrier. Within the course of our discussion, we learn that they’re paying far too much for insufficient coverage. Many times a contractor won’t realize their liability coverage is insufficient until a claim arises against them.
For over 35 years, the Joseph D. Walters Insurance Agency has almost exclusively insured residential and commercial power/pressure washers, roof or gutter cleaners, window cleaners, house cleaners, concrete cleaners, and patio/deck cleaners – protecting mobile cleaning business owners in Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, and other parts of Kentucky.
This is our niche and we know it better than anyone. Unlike most local agents, we know the risks inherited in this line of work. And we’ve worked with a national carrier to create a mobile cleaning industry-specific insurance program that strongly protects pressure and window washing businesses throughout Kentucky and 46 other states.
What We Offer Pressure & Window Washers in Kentucky
- Insurance agents and representatives knowledgeable of the mobile cleaning industry.
- Proper categorization of your business for a consistent insurance rate and guaranteed pricing with no premium audit for the term of your policy.
- General liability limits up to $5,000,000 to protect you for bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident or act of negligence.
- Care Custody and Control Coverage which protects you for damage to your customer’s property that you work on.
- Coverage to protect your business-critical equipment and tools, even rented equipment.
- Blanket endorsements to save time when a customer wants to be named as an additional insured or a commercial property owners wants your business to waive any right to subrogation before a loss.
- Garagekeepers Liability protection and a slew of optional coverages like, Umbrella Liability, and Limited Pollution Coverage.
- Fast and responsive customer service and claims representatives.
CALL US TODAY TO DISCUSS KENTUCKY PRESSURE & WINDOW CLEANING INSURANCE
If you’re the owner of a pressure washing or window washing business in Lexington, Louisville, Lexington, Richmond, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Hopkinsville, Covington, or elsewhere in Kentucky, contact us today at 1-800-878-3808 to discuss your mobile cleaning insurance needs and get a same day quote. You can also fill out our online contact form to consult with one of our insurance professionals.