Insurance for Pressure Washers, Window Washers & Mobile Cleaners in Missouri
Joseph D. Walters Insurance is known throughout the power/pressure washing industry for our industry-specific insurance packages, knowledgeable agents, and responsive customer service and claims teams. We are proud to offer affordable insurance solutions to Missouri pressure washers, window washers, and other mobile cleaners. We insure pressure wash and window wash businesses in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia, St. Joseph, Joplin and throughout the state of Missouri.
We’ve been serving this industry since 1978. This means we understand the insurance needs of mobile cleaning contractors better than anyone. In particular, we know the risks that pressure washers or window washers are exposed to on a day-to-day basis, which means we also know the insurance coverages and liability limits that benefit them the most. We know the right questions to ask to ensure you’re covered as much as possible.
For example, if you’re a St. Louis pressure washer, on any given job you can spray up to 4,000 pounds of water per square inch. Needless to say, the potential to damage brick/masonry, vinyl siding, windows, etc. is very high. If you have insufficient coverage, any singular or multiple incidents of you or your employees being responsible for this type of property damage – or even bodily injury to a non-employee at the site – can be a devastating financial blow. Perhaps even a potential death knell to your business.
This is why our policies, provided through a national insurance carrier, have liability limits from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 at a premium amount that’s typically equal to, if not better than, what many people are already paying for less coverage. Why pay for inadequate coverage when you can have better more comprehensive coverage at a similar premium cost? Isn’t it time for some peace of mind that you’re properly covered at a job site?
Benefits of Our Pressure Washer Insurance in Missouri
- Guaranteed Pricing – Unless you alter your coverages, you’ll experience no premium increase for the policy’s term. There are absolutely no premium audits.
- Care Custody & Control Coverage – This coverage offers you protection in the event that you damage a customer’s property or cause injury to any non-employee at the job site. It’s very seldom recommended by an insurance agent unfamiliar with your industry. We have it built into our insurance for window washers and power/pressure washers in Missouri.
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage (as required by written contract) – Our policies automatically grant insured status to anyone requesting you add them to the contract as an additional insured. This gives you an advantage over competitors that can’t provide proof of insurance until someone’s name is added to the contract.
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation – Often required by commercial property owners, this endorsement waives your right to pursue recovery for on-the-job losses. We provide this endorsement automatically while other insurance companies may charge up to $100 per job for it to be added.
- Broad Inland Marine Equipment Coverage – This coverage helps power washers and window washers protect business-critical tools and equipment, even those that are rented.
- Optional Coverages – We realize that any two contractors in this industry may have different concerns or insurance needs. This is why we have important optional insurance coverages like Garage Keepers Insurance, Employment Practices Liability, Umbrella Liability, Equipment Coverage, etc.
Interested in Missouri Pressure Washing/Window Washing Insurance?
Call us today at 1-800-878-3808 for a no-obligation quote on Missouri pressure washing/window washing insurance in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia, St. Joseph, Joplin, or anywhere else in the Show-Me State. We look forward to talking to you!