Nebraska Pressure/Power Washing & Window Washing Insurance
Most pressure washing or mobile cleaning service providers never think about their insurance policy until they need it. It’s only then that they realize the insurance they have isn’t going to cut it. Sadly, for them, that’s generally when another party has filed a lawsuit targeting their assets and business since their insurance coverage was insufficient.
If you’re a Nebraska pressure washing company, this is a risk that will prove to be costly. Incidental damages to a building’s brick, masonry, siding, and windows from the sheer force of the water being sprayed are quite common. You need to ensure you’re not just carrying insurance, but you’re also carrying enough insurance to protect you, your family, your assets, and your business if you (or an employee) is ever held accountable for high dollar property damage or bodily injury to another.
This is where Joseph D. Walters Insurance can help. We insure mobile cleaning contractors in Nebraska and all throughout the United States. We’ve exclusively insured this industry since 1978. Working with Liberty Mutual Insurance to create an exclusive insurance package that’s custom-built for pressure/power washers, window washers, and mobile cleaning businesses.
You simply won’t find this kind of coverage – or a more experienced team as familiar with your industry – anywhere else. We write insurance for Nebraska pressure washers in Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearnev, Fremont, Hastings, and all throughout the state. Beyond that, we’re a trusted ally and confidant to everyone we help. Always providing prompt customer service and claims assistance.
We Know Your Business & How To Protect It
Running a business is tough enough. Especially if you’re also out there in the field doing the work. The last thing you should worry about is whether or not your insurance truly has you covered. Our program is focused on giving you peace of mind. We accomplish this by offering you:
- Care Custody & Control (Including Broad Form Property Damage) – This coverage protects you for damage to a customer’s property that you work on.
- Blanket Endorsements – Contractors or business owners are busy people with little time to spare. Therefore, when a customer wants to see their name on the contract as a named insured, or a commercial property owner wants legal confirmation that you’ve waived your rights to subrogation if a loss occurs at their property, there is usually a wait. This is why we offer Blanket Endorsements (Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation) to save time and give the contractors we insure an advantage over competitors when it comes to not having to wait for add-on endorsements.
- General Liability LImits – We offer general liability limits from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 for greater peace of mind that you’re carrying sufficient coverage.
- Important Optional Coverages – From Garagekeepers to Broad Inland Marine Coverage for equipment and a range of optional coverages, we’ve got your Nebraska pressure washing insurance needs covered.
- No Premium Audit – You know the cost of your insurance up front. It doesn’t change for your policy’s term unless you change your coverages. No rate fluctuations or premium audit.
Get a Quote on Nebraska Pressure Washing/Window Washing Insurance
We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a quote for Nebraska power washing insurance in Omaha, Bellevue, Lincoln, Grand Island, and throughout the state. Call us today at 1-800-878-3808.