Oklahoma Insurance for Pressure Washers & Window Washers
Are you a pressure or window washer in Oklahoma looking for insurance? Don’t make the mistake of getting a general business liability insurance policy from an insurance agent that doesn’t know your industry. If they don’t take the time to learn the nature of your work, they’re not going to adequately protect you. Here’s why.
Sadly, the liability coverage offered in a standard business insurance policy is often insufficient. Most contractors or mobile cleaning companies regrettably don’t realize this until it’s time to file a claim and they learn their coverage limits have been exhausted or policy exclusions are being cited.
For Mobile Cleaning Contractors, Standard Insurance Doesn’t Cut It
This is why Joseph D. Walters Insurance – together with Liberty Mutual – has built an insurance product specifically for pressure washers and window washers.
Since 1978, Joseph D. Walters Insurance has worked nearly exclusively with power washers. Licensed in Oklahoma and 46 other states, we are the top choice for pressure washing insurance in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, and throughout the Sooner State.
Our skilled staff is familiar with power and window washing equipment and the countless risks you and your employees are exposed to on a daily basis. We’ll help you determine the insurance coverage that best suits your needs and budget. Here are a few benefits of our Oklahoma pressure washer insurance:
- Higher General Liability Limits from $1,000,000 up to $5,000,000
- Care Custody & Control including Broad Form Property Damage to protect you if a customer’s property is damaged while you’re working regardless of legal liability
- Blanket Additional Insured by written contract to save you time on jobs where the property owners wants to be named as an additional insured on the policy
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation as required by contract for jobs where the property owner requests you to waive any rights to recoup money for losses that may occur on the job. This coverage is required by at least half of commercial property owners at a normal cost of $100 per job. It’s added into our policy at no extra cost.
- Guaranteed Pricing for the term of the policy, which means you pay the premium quoted for the duration of the policy unless you make changes during the policy term.
- Important Optional Policies & Coverage such as Umbrella Liability, Garagekeepers Insurance for vehicles that you are washing, Broad Inland Marine Equipment Coverage for critical power washing equipment and tools or rented equipment, Employee Dishonestly Bonds and Limited Pollution coverage.
- Attentive and helpful customer support and claim services
Whether you’re in Oklahoma County, Tulsa County, Cleveland County, Canadian County, or elsewhere, let the team at Joseph D. Walters Insurance ensure you’re adequately protected with our exclusive Oklahoma pressure washing insurance package. Call us today at 1-800-878-3808 for a free quote.