Window & Pressure Wash Insurance in Tennessee
Tennessee pressure and window washers can turn to Joseph D. Walters Insurance for coverage they can count on. Far too many mobile cleaning contractors are unknowingly underinsured with inadequate liability coverage which puts their business, their assets, and their family’s financial security at risk.
While most mobile cleaners do carry insurance, it’s usually a general business liability policy. The problem with many general liability policies is that they often include common exclusions which can greatly impact a mobile cleaning contractor. Many contractors will not know about this exclusion until a claim occurs as a result for damage to property they are working on. In addition, many hidden costs or time consuming endorsements can also become a burden by carrying a policy not tailored exclusively for this industry.
This is why we’ve partnered with Liberty Mutual Insurance to create an insurance package that’s been custom built to address the specific insurance needs of window and power wash contractors. These are exclusive coverages that can’t be found anywhere else and they include:
- Liability coverage from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 per incident. These higher liability limits can often be obtained for not much more than what many contractors are already paying for lesser coverage.
- Care, Custody and Control coverage that covers damage to a customer’s property that you are working on. This coverage is generally excluded in a general business liability policy. We automatically include this important coverage in our Tennessee power washing insurance policies at a very affordable price.
- Blanket endorsements are automatically included for instances where a customer requests to be added to the policy as an additional insured. A property owner may also want it in writing that a contractor agrees to forfeit his or her right to pursue financial compensation for any loss incurred at their property. This a common request among commercial property owners.
- Important optional coverages for equipment and tools (even rented equipment).
- Guaranteed pricing for the term of your policy ensures that you’re paying the premium you were quoted unless you make changes to your policy. There are no premium audits or unexpected rate spikes.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee means you can be refunded any unused premium amount if you’re unhappy with your coverage or service.
- Responsive team members ensure that any customer inquiry or claim support is addressed in a timely manner. Our customer service is highly praised by mobile cleaning contractors in Tennessee and nationwide.
Get a Quote on Insurance for Tennessee Pressure or Window Washers
Joseph D. Walters Insurance has almost exclusively serviced mobile cleaning contractors since our inception in 1978. If you’re a pressure wash or window wash contractor in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Jackson or anywhere else in the Volunteer State, our Tennessee window and pressure washing insurance is hard to beat. Contact us today at 1-800-878-3808 to discuss your insurance needs and get a no-obligation quote. We look forward to talking to you.