Why Choose Us For Washington Pressure Washer Insurance?
If you’re the owner of a mobile cleaning business, Joseph D. Walters Insurance is the leading provider of window and pressure washing insurance in Washington and 46 other states. We provide contractors in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Bellevue, Kent, and the rest of the Evergreen State with insurance they can count on at a price they can afford.
The Joseph D. Walters Insurance agency has been insuring window and pressure wash contractors since our inception in 1978. Together with Liberty Mutual Insurance, our agency has created a one-of-a-kind insurance package custom-built specifically for mobile cleaning contractors. You won’t find these coverages anywhere else. This is because nobody understands the insurance needs of mobile cleaning services better than us.
Our insurance for pressure and window wash contractors in Washington addresses the following issues power washers, exterior window washers, and roof and gutter cleaners, typically run into with their insurance coverage:
- Underinsurance – Far too many power washing contractors are dangerously underinsured with less than adequate protection. Although they have insurance, many have standard business liability policies with insufficient coverage and endorsements.
This is why every policy we write for Washington pressure washers has liability limits from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 per incident. Many contractors are surprised to learn they can have much better protection for not much more than they’re currently paying for less coverage.
- Coverage for Accidents & Mistakes – Damage to the property that you are working on that’s the result of an accident, mistake, faulty workmanship, or an act of negligence by a power wash service is typically excluded from coverage in a general business liability insurance policy.
- The End of Costly & Time Consuming Policy Endorsements – Policy endorsements generally come at an additional fee and with a waiting period. Our policies come with Blanket Additional Insured Coverage by written contract, which can be applied whenever a customer requests their name be added to the contract as a named additional insured. This actually gives any contractor insured with our agency a competitive advantage over others in their local market.
- No Premium Audits or Rate Spikes – Any insurance policy written by Joseph D. Walters Insurance comes with Guaranteed Pricing for the term of the policy. This means there’s no change to your premium unless you voluntarily make changes to your policy.
- Additional Coverages – Our insurance for Washington pressure wash and window wash contractors covers everything from equipment and tools (even rented equipment) to Garagekeepers liability to umbrella coverage.
Our Washington insurance for pressure washers and window washers comes with Care Custody & Control Coverage (including Broad Form Property Damage) built into the policy. This means there’s coverage for damage to a customer’s property regardless of fault.
A Blanket Waiver of Subrogation is also included for customers (generally commercial property owners) that want language in the contract stating the contractor waives any right to subrogate for any loss incurred at their property.
Both of these are automatically included in our Washington insurance for power washers and window washers at no additional cost.
Call Today for a Quote on Pressure Wash & Window Wash Insurance in Washington
If you’re a mobile cleaning contractor in the state of Washington, contact Joseph D. Walters Insurance today at 1-800-878-3808 for an insurance quote. You can also complete the online form on this page and a representative will be in touch with you. All of our policies come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We look forward to talking to you!