Insuring pressure washing contractors for 35+ years.
Pressure washing insurance throughout the United States.
With Joseph D. Walters Insurance, you will work with an experienced team that will analyze your business from top to bottom and develop options that provide you with solutions customized for the pressure washing industry.
Every pressure washing company needs insurance. But most of us never think about it until you need to file a claim. That’s not the time to discover that your insurance is not working for you, and that’s not a risk you can afford to take, especially for pressure washing businesses.
At Joseph D. Walters, we ask questions that allow us to get to know you and better understand how your business operates and do what’s right for you.
We have been insuring pressure washing contractors almost exclusively for over 35 years. We know your business, and the coverage you need to protect it. This exclusive Insurance program, underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, and only available through our agency, has been designed exclusively for the pressure washing industry.
Highlights of our exclusive pressure washing insurance program:
- Care Custody and Control including Broad Form Property Damage: Accidents happen. This exclusive “goodwill” coverage protects you for the customer’s property that you work on. We provide coverage without regard to legal liability. And there is also coverage to real property including buildings.
- General liability limits: $1,000,000 to $5,000,000.
- Blanket Additional Insured by written contract: This coverage saves you time on jobs where the property owner requires you to name them as additional insured. This important coverage is included at no additional cost.
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation as required by contract: This coverage is for jobs where the property owner requires you to waive the right of recovery for loss that may occur on the property. Half of all commercial owners require this coverage and usually cost $100 per job.
Important Optimal Coverage Available:
- Garage Keepers Insurance: Available for coverage on vehicles that you wash without regard to liability.
- Broad Inland Marine Equipment Coverage: Includes rented equipment to protect your pressure washing equipment and tools (availability varies by location).
- No premium audit. Insurance cost is known upfront.
- Limited Pollution coverage is available.
- Employment Practices Liability: Discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination.
- Important Optional policies and coverage: Umbrella Liability, Equipment Coverage, Limited Pollution, Employment Practices, Property Insurance, Garage Keepers Liability.
We can help you with your Pressure Washing Insurance needs. Give us a call today or fill out the form below to get started.
Pressure Washing Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.