Insurance for Pressure Washers & Window Washers in Arkansas
Joseph D. Walters Insurance provides great insurance to Arkansas pressure washers and window washers. Since 1978, we’ve almost exclusively insured mobile cleaning contractors. Our custom-built window cleaning and pressure washing insurance products offer area contractors more liability protection at a better price than most national insurance companies or local insurance agents. Nobody knows the insurance needs and risks within this industry as well as Joseph D. Walters Insurance.
We provide mobile cleaning contractor insurance in Little Rock, Hot Springs, Branson, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Conway, North Little Rock, and other parts of Arkansas. This coverage is extended to Arkansas area:
- Residential & Commercial Pressure Washers
- Patio & Pool Deck Cleaners
- Garage and Driveway Cleaners
- Roof & Gutter Cleaners
- Patio Furniture Cleaners
- Exterior Window Cleaners
Insurance for Arkansas Power Washers
Pressure and power washers are exposed to a lot of insurance risks. In fact, pressure washing companies are responsible for more damage to homes and properties than roofers, painters, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, and lawn maintenance companies combined. From a high potential of falls and accidents to property damage that can include damage to vinyl siding, peeled-off paint, broken windows, mold and mildew problems, shorted electrical outlets, and other incidents, Arkansas pressure washers need premium liability protection.
Insurance for Arkansas Window Washers
Pressure and power washers are exposed to a lot of insurance risks. In fact, pressure washing companies are frequently held responsible for damage to homes and commercial properties. Due to a high risk potential for slip-and-fall accidents and property damage that can include damage to vinyl siding, broken windows, landscape damage, shorted electrical outlets, and other incidents, Arkansas pressure washers need premium liability protection.
We’ve Got the Coverage Arkansas Mobile Cleaning Contractors Need
Carrying inadequate insurance is perhaps the biggest gamble any Arkansas power washer or window cleaning service provider can take. Unfortunately, many are carrying insufficient liability protection. Not only that, since the underwriters of many insurers aren’t even sure how to properly categorize or rate such businesses, insurance rates are inconsistent and many contractors are actually paying way too much for far too little coverage.
Sadly, many contractors don’t realize their insurance coverage is lacking until a claim is filed or they’re taken to court for bodily injury property damage. This is where Joseph D. Walters Insurance differs from other insurance providers.
Our in-depth familiarity with the industry enables us to offer custom-built policies created specifically for the insurance needs of Arkansas pressure washers and window cleaners. Our exclusive program for mobile cleaning contractors is underwritten by the Liberty Mutual Insurance Group. Benefits of our policies include:
- Limits available from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 of liability protection
- Care Custody and Control including Broad Form Property Damage. Accidents happen. This exclusive protection covers you for damage to your customer’s property that you work on, including real property such as buildings
- Blanket Additional Insured by written contract. This coverage saves you time on jobs where the property owner requires you to name them as additional insured. This important coverage is Included at no additional costs
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation as required by contractor. This coverage is for jobs where the property owner requires you to waive the right of recovery for losses that you may have on the job. ½ of all commercial property owners require this coverage and other insurance companies charge $100.00 per job
- Optional inclusions such as Garagekeepers Liability coverage for vehicles, broad form inland marine coverage for contractors tools and equipment, including rented items
- Guaranteed pricing for the policy term. A huge benefit since your policy is not subject to a premium audit
WANT MORE DETAILS? TALK TO US TODAY ABOUT PRESSURE & WINDOW CLEANING INSURANCE IN ARKANSAS
Call us today at 1-800-878-3808 if you’d like to discuss our custom insurance packages for Arkansas mobile cleaning contractors. Our staff looks forward to speaking with you.