Specialty coverage designed for the window cleaning industry.
Window cleaners insurance throughout the United States.
There are many exposures to financial disaster for window cleaning contractors. This is a specialty insurance program designed especially for you and your business.
As an owner of a window cleaning business, you have your hands full running your business. You’re required to manage schedules, get new customers, have payroll, plus taxes, legal and last but not least, business insurance.
If you’re new to the business, you’ll probably want to call your current personal auto insurance agent to get a quote. Dealing with someone that’s not an expert in the industry is a recipe for disaster because there are specific needs and exposures that your business faces and needs to be covered. These are coverages that are exclusive to agencies with expertise in insuring window cleaners.
Here at Joseph D. Walters Insurance, we’ve insured over 4,000 businesses in the pressure washing, roof cleaning and window cleaning industry for over 35 years and have seen it all. That’s why we developed an exclusive insurance program specifically designed to cover the needs of window cleaners and safeguard your business from financial disaster.
Here’s the exclusive coverage you get from our program:
- General Liability starting at $1,000,000 with limits available up to $5,000,000 with a national carrier.
- Completed Operations. Gives coverage for bodily injury and property damage for work you performed.
- Care Custody and Control. 99% of General Liability policies exclude coverage for items that you work on. Accidents happen, and this coverage is one of the most important exclusive coverages we provide.
- Voluntary Property Damage. Exclusive coverage that is more goodwill coverage for potential property damage.
- Equipment Coverage. Includes owned and rented equipment, even in the coastal states. Some limitations do apply.
- Blanket additional insured endorsements and waivers to help protect you even more.
The more you know about window cleaners insurance, the better you can protect yourself. Talk to any licensed professional at Joseph D. Walters and we’ll help you learn what you need to know about insurance.
It’s what you don’t know that can hurt you. Call us today for a free insurance review and a fast quote.
Window Cleaners Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.